Tuesday, March 16, 2010

rambling bambling scrap of crap but i will post this stupidity anyway because i wrote it , is the title.

A month has passed since I've last written...Although I posted this last post today I remember that day and in some way I was brought back here having another day reminiscent of that one...not quite the hysteria as previously...but yea the tears...feeling misunderstood by most and not able to gather up my words in time to explain when things go awry..Again feeling the weight of relationships...realizing why it was i no longer believe in love...the whole love never fails thing...oh lord please....who am I kidding...not myself...I knew this and find I am weak to it at all times...it is my kryptonite...love is sooo wonderfully attractive from afar...am i right? come on you know i'm right...the days of my parents are long gone...i think most people have skeletons and i think that is ok...depending way too long upon other humans to make me feel a certain way and they always will it just may not be the way you want to feel...why is that a draw for me...why do i need affirmation...part of my personality traits I know...but dang it gets on my nerves...I dont know where I am going with this post other than I am struggling to find my place...all is coming together well I am settled...I like my home.. I am gardening..
Thoughts of greener grass always looming in my head..

No comments:

Post a Comment